The state of the art facility is located in Ballarat, Victoria and encompasses an area under roof of 5,000m2 and has an installed capacity to paint more than 1,000,000m2 of material annually.
The production facility has integrated processes for:
- Cut to size panel preparation and fabrication using the latest German CNC technology
- Latest surface preparation systems for sanding and preparing wood based materials
- Specialised equipment for high gloss surfaces
- Value add; and product improvement using innovative technology for easy installation on-site
- PLC Automated Powder coating facility with process capability for a broad range of materials
Viridi operates a full scale on-site laboratory to support all customer and production requirements, all quality control and testing to industry standards is supervised by a qualified process chemist.
Additional support services are provided by for colour matching and specific customer requirements regarding paint chemistry or substrate evaluation.
Equipment Specifications – summary
- Automated Paint line with a maximum product size of 1200mm x 3600mm
- High speed drying capacity
- Automated flat panel processing
- Specialised substrate routing and cutting
- Panel sizing
- CNC machining
- Edge profiling
- Automated surface polishing
- Profile sanding
- Flat panel sanding
- Specialised ABS edging and profiling
Viridi in the Market:
With in-house design and technical capabilities Viridi offers a complimentary range of services based around pre-finished powder coated materials.
- Wall panels and ceilings
- Acoustic solutions
- Flat panel componentry
- Specialised pre-assembled componentry designed for easy installation
- Commercial cladding – interior/exterior
- Shop fit-out
- Point of sale